As soon as I step on that stage, nothing matters. I don't think of it as work. It's just so much fun.
Miley Cyrus
in this quote Miley is saying that once she's up on that stage nothing matters. kinda like all her fears and worries from the day just go away and disappear. this quote reminds me of when i play one of my sports and the court or the track is like my stage. if i had a bad day all of it goes away because I'm so focused on what's going on in that moment that everything just goes away. when she says i don't think of it as work it's just so much fun she's saying even though she gets paid for it because it's her job it's a job that she enjoys. she definitely most not hate it because she's calling it fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment