“Effective teamwork begins and ends with communication.”
-coach mike krzyzewski
In the sports that I’m in my coach is always that we have talk more. In volleyball we have to talk to call the ball and let them know when to take it or not. In basketball you have to call for the ball and be loud about it too. So they know they you want that ball and you're going to do something with it too. In track with relays you have to talk to tell the person you're handing off to when to look back and get the baton. So it's a really good point that he's making be saying that good team work is revolved around communication. I mixed up those words a bit, but that's what its saying is. There is no such thing as talking too much in sports. Or at least I’ve never heard it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment