Sunday, February 6, 2011

loneliness

I'm not really sure what to say about loneliness. The reason why I say this is because nobody is ever truly alone.  Well at least not for a long period of time. They may seem alone but there are always plenty of things that they could do to get out of that feeling. Even though some people are like deathly shy and hate to talking to other people I think that somebody else could the first one to step up and make that move to be that lonely person's friend even though that would take allot of courage for someone like me too do because they are probably too worried about their own image and worry more about what other people will say about them then something nice like I wish we could have been the brave ones to step up and do something nice like that. By doing that you may make somebody's like year just by giving them that somebody to talk to and be there for would probably mean the world to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment