Sunday, February 27, 2011

quote; of the week;

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
--Ferris Bueller's Day Of

I love this quote because of how true it is. Especially now that I’m getting older it seems like things or going so much faster.  I mean just yesterday it seems like I was starting out a freshman in high school and now I’m almost done with my sophomore year. Going to be a junior next year and this summer I’m going to get my license. It seems like it's all coming so fast. I’m even starting to get college letters which seems insanely too far away for me to even think about but I guess it's not when high is just flying by so fast.  So that quote is very near and dear too me as of right now haha :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment