Wednesday, March 23, 2011

quote; of the week;

"I know it's easy to imagine, but it's easier to just do, see, if you can't do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you?"
--Kid Cudi  

I like this quote because you kind of have to pause and take in what he's saying because at first it doesn't really make sense.  It’s one of those things that you might have to read a couple of times before you actually get it.  It's telling you to follow your imagination because that’s how you get all or must of your bright ideas is from imagination.  Without it you'll just be a boring person that doesn't think outside the box on anything.  It easy to just kick back, relax, let your mind just wonder off and imagine anything that it wants to instead of just always being so strict on yourself I guess.  If you don't give that time to yourself to just let loose and follow what your imagination has to tell you then it's pretty much saying that you're a boring person and you don't have any uniqueness about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment