Sunday, March 20, 2011

spring time


I am not really a fan of the early spring time just because everything is all muddy, and just well gross.  I do like spring because it's just one more season closer to summer, and who doesn't love summer? I also like the spring time because it brings in the pretty green grass, melts the snow! This is always good and brings all the flowers back.  I love late spring because then it's boating season! I love being out on the water with friends! It’s so much fun and you get a tan which always a good thing.  Pretty much everything I’m saying is leading into summer but isn't that what spring is supposed to be like, getting you all ready for summer. Another lame thing about it though is that you always get this spring fever type thing where you just feel like not doing any of your school work anymore and you seem to just not want to think anymore. Well anyways, that's what the spring time means to me.  Get a few more months and weeks away from summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment